World University Games Round Up

Now that I am back from the World University Games I thought I would do another quick blog post just to sum it up. 




We were out in Russia for two weeks and it was a really amazing experience to compete in such a huge event.  The atmosphere was amazing and the standard of competition world class. 


As well as competing (although I wasn't pleased with my performance in my first event I was far happier with the second) we got to live in a huge village amongst our team and others.  It was so good!  

You can see what I got up to in my first post here.  

But since then I have competed and watched even more sports.  The field was really world class which was a great experience to compete and watch in. 

When it came to getting home however there was a few hiccups which meant that we ended up staying an extra night and day.  
This unfortunately meant that two of our team missed their graduation.  But no need to worry!! We held a mini graduation for them - all the fun without the sitting around ;)  


But it's nice to be back finally!  
And soon I fly to China- so excited! 

Kxx

Also- bigger photos yay or nay?

Comments